- About Us
- News & Events
- Get Information
- Our Research
- MAPrc Clinics
- Treatment Trials
Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre. Any contribution you make will make a difference to the lives of people with mental illness and their families and carers. By making a financial contribution to MAPrc (in the ways listed below) you can support vitally important research that will result in new and better treatments for mental illness. Any amount, small or large, has the power to change a life for the better.
If you would like to support our work you can:
Make a tax-deductible donation:
- Make a donation to MAPrc through the Alfred Foundation Online Donation page. Please note: under the 'Donation Details' section, you must select 'MAPrc' as the campaign so that your donation is direct to MAPrc only
- Simply send a cheque or money order made out to Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre to MAPrc, Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004
Apart from general donations to MAPrc, you can support our work through a financial contribution for a specific project, equipment, facility or research fellowhip. Contact our Research Manager Anthony de Castella (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to explore this option
Support us through fundraising events:
There are many ways to get involved in our fundraising events such as
- de Castella Run for Mental Health Research
- Walk or run in this event and help raise awareness of severe mental illnesses
- Start your own Everyday Hero fundraising page and get your friends and family to sponsor you
- Volunteer on the day - help with the sausage sizzle, registration desk, course marshaling... lots of options to choose from!
- Art for Mental Health Research - Exhibition and Silent Auction
- Are you an artist and would like to donate your work for exhibition and auction?
- If you are interested in purchasing some art or would like to come along to the exhibition support MAPrc, you are very welcome to attend the event. All welcome!
- Would you like to become a sponsor of this event? We have great sponsorship opportunities available and would love to discuss this further with you
For more information on any of the above - please contact Anthony de Castella on email@example.com
If you would like to keep informed about our research, activities and events, we can add you to our mailing list. Simply fill out the below form with "Subscribe" in the message box.