- About Us
- News & Events
- Get Information
- Our Research
- Treatment Trials
Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of the Monash Alfred Psychiatry research centre. Any contribution you make will make a difference to the lives of people with mental illness and their families and carers. By making a financial contribution to MAPrc, you can support vitally important research that will result in new and better treatments for mental illness. Any amount, small or large, has the power to change a life for the better.
If you would like to support our work you can make a tax-deductible donation, a targeted gift or a bequest or support us through our fundraising events. For more information on any of the options below, please contact Anthony de Castella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a tax-deductible donation
Make a donation to MAPrc through the Alfred Foundation Online Donation page. Please note: under the 'Donation Details' section, you must select 'MAPrc' as the campaign so that your donation is directed to us.
Alternatively, send a cheque or money order made out to Monash Alfred Psychiatry research centre and send it to MAPrc, Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004.
Apart from general donations to MAPrc, you can support our work through a financial contribution for a specific project, equipment or a research fellowhip.
Support us through fundraising events
There are many ways to get involved in our fundraising events such as:
- de Castella Run 2013 for Mental Health Research
- Walk or run in this event and help raise awareness of severe mental illnesses
- Start your own Everyday Hero fundraising page and get your friends and family to sponsor you
- Volunteer on the day.
- Art for Mental Health Research - Exhibition and Silent Auction
- Are you an artist and would like to donate your work for exhibition and auction?
- If you are interested in purchasing some art or would like to come along to the exhibition and support MAPrc, you are very welcome to attend the event. All welcome!
- Would you like to become a sponsor of this event? We have great sponsorship opportunities available and would love to discuss this further with you.
Make a bequest
For more information on making a bequest, please read our Making a bequest page.
If you would like to keep informed about our research, activities and events, we can add you to our mailing list. Simply complete the form below, writing 'Subscribe' in the message box.